Organisers of the London Stationery Show have announced the six winners of its annual LaunchPad competition.
LaunchPad aims to shine a light on businesses looking to break into the stationery industry and showcase their unique products to a wider audience. Winners are provided with marketing support, the opportunity to exhibit at London Stationery Show – held 16-17 May at the Business Design Centre in London – plus 50% off a stand at next year’s exhibition.
The winners are:
- Curlicue Gifting – Sustainable gift wrap and accessories. All designs are done in collaboration with artists and illustrators, valuing sustainability and design equally.
- Enayball – A UK SME focused on promoting equality by providing affordable access to independent living for individuals with disabilities. Its first product is a tool that allows anyone with a physical disability, including the most highly paralysed, to independently draw.
- Jennifer Tune – Modern, but minimalistic greeting cards, prints and gift wrap. Each product is created with sustainability in mind and blends contemporary typography, tactile paper and specialist print techniques.
- Ladies Let’s Plan – The Epic Planner Range helps clients strategise their everyday planning, with top tips to support them on their journey and plenty of space to capture memories and plan out ultimate goals.
- Lione and Sheikh – A small women-owned London-based business offering handmade illustrated eco-friendly products, greeting cards and novelty stationery, focusing on minimalist pop culture designs and botanical illustrations.
- Moonducks Design – Sells handmade sustainable notebooks made from various recycled papers and available in more than 30 colours.