BOSS has announced that the keynote speaker at its forthcoming Leaders of the Future conference (LOTF) will be Leanne Spencer.
Spencer is a speaker and author with more than ten years’ experience in well-being as well as qualifications in exercise and nutrition. Her keynote will offer attendees tools and techniques to ensure they can perform at a high level without suffering from burnout and have more fun.
The LOTF conference will take place in Manchester on 24 November ahead of that evening’s BOSS Awards event. The day also includes the following roundtable sessions led by experienced UK business products executives:
- Stakeholder Management: Simon Allan-Brooks, Managing Director UK and Ireland, Viking UK
- Developing High Performing Teams: Keeley Shepherd, Key Account Manager, Consumer Business Group, 3M UK
- Win/Win Negotiation: Paul Nicholson, Sales Director, Office Supplies, Commercial
- Leading Change: Darren Lloyd, CEO, United
- Self-Motivation and Wellness: Lauren Sheldon-Ray, Head of Health, Safety and Well-being, Lyreco
- Conflict Resolution: Kim Thurgood-Brown, Senior Business Development Manager, Exertis Supplies
More details of the conference and how to book can be found here.