The Stationers’ Company has announced the recipients of its 2023 Warrant programme.
Now in their ninth year, the Warrants recognise excellence in the stationery and print sectors, both for products and services.
In 2023, the Warrant Committee awarded new Stationers’ Warrants to:
- Hahnemühle UK for its Natural Line paper range
- The Evening Standard for its Standard Dispossessed campaign
In addition, the following companies demonstrated to the judging panel further innovation and development of their warranted products and have had their Warrants extended:
- EO Group for the Office Power dealer network programme
- Victor Stationery for the Rhino notebook
- Downey for its Luxury design and print services
- Westchester Publishing Services for its Culturally Responsive Education review